Clarify your direction and get an end-to-end approach with proven strategies to raise your game in your career or your business.
This workshop is for you if :
- You have reached a certain level of success and feel ready for the next stage of your career or business.
- You hit a ceiling or feel at a crossroads and wonder how to reignite your work and make an impact.
- You are looking to start in a new field or have your own business.
- How to lay strong foundations for the change
- Criteria to define and validate your direction
- The main few things to consider for effective planning
- The #1 element to raise the interest of the people with whom you want to work
- Simple twists to influence without selling
TIME: 12:00 – 12:30
LOCATION: MEETING ROOM SUITE UPSTAIRS
O’ona specializes in coaching and training international professionals to be successful in business and career transitions. Many of her clients are expats and manage multi-country scopes. Her work entails leading through change, influence, career management and career change.
She regularly speaks on those topics on the European scene for expats as well as for the alumni of top Universities around the globe.
Find her free career resources at www.careeronpurpose.com.
This is just one of an informative series of Free Workshops available to all visitors to The Feel at Home Fair on 2 February 2020. you can register for up to 4 tickets for free entrance to the Fair, using the Free Ticket tab below: