Terms and Conditions
Last updated: November 2019
1. Your contract is for participation in the Feel at Home International Community Fair 2020 (hereafter referred to as ‘the Fair’) according to the terms in this agreement. You are responsible for all costs and activities related to your attendance and display at the event other than those contracted to be provided by TheHagueOnLine.
2. TheHagueOnLine may postpone the Fair for up to 12 months without obligation to provide a refund or credit. In the case where the Fair is postponed for a period of more than 12 months or cancelled, the stand holder is entitled to a full refund.
3. Payment is due within 14 days of invoicing. For invoices issued after 1 January 2020 payment is due immediately.
4. You warrant that you have adequate and sufficient insurance coverage for all risks related to the Fair and agree to reimburse TheHagueOnLine for all costs incurred as a result of your liability for any damage, including legal costs, whether intentional or not.
5. TheHagueOnLine is not liable for any theft or damage of goods or materials in your possession at the Fair.
6. Exhibitors who cancel on or before December 31st 2019, will receive a full refund, less a service charge of €50. No refunds are issued after or on January 1st 2020. All cancellation requests must be received electronically and sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org