The “Art & Culture” programme Toastmasters host was Dolors Ambrosia and her local “guide” was Oriana van der Sande, a coach and trainer specialised in Multicultural, Storytelling and Narrative Coaching.
During the show 11 videos were shown showcasing art and culture activities in The Hague region. The show began with a video from the DISC storytelling entitled “Welcome to The Hague.”
To watch the full video, click on the link below:
During the programme the following videos were shown.
- Dutch International Storytelling Centre (DISC) – Welcome to The Hague
- Anglo American Theatre Group (AATG) – English speaking theatre in The Hague
- Music Academy The Hague
- Lusicnia Female choir – The International Women’s Choir of The Hague
- STET The English Theatre
- Taika – Finnish female choir
- Anat Ratzabi – Visual artist, sculptor & entrepreneur
- Direct Dutch – Word of the hour – Nederlands (Dutch)
- International Friend of the Mauritshuis
- Improv The Hague
- LOOS – Performers lab
Art & Culture Special Guest: Oriana van der Sande
Oriana’s motto: “Your story matters”
Oriana van der Sande first moved from Romania to The Netherlands as a child. Later in life she stepped into the expat world with her husband and daughter moving twice abroad and eventually settling in Delft.With a background in languages and folk culture, she worked as a communication and public relations officer. Later she got her certifications in coaching and counselling and professional storytelling. Oriana works now as a coach and trainer specialised in Multicultural, Storytelling and Narrative Coaching. She is also a storyteller and content creator who focusses on stories about human interest, art and culture. Oriana has curated and hosted a few storytelling and cultural events in collaboration with local theaters and initiatives.