Delfland is considered by many as the most sociable Pay & Play golf course in Holland! At affordable prices you can play whenever you want on our 36-holes golf course! You can practice, take lessons and play 9- or 18-holes without a membership or entrance fees. Delfland is located on the border of Delft and Schipluiden and can be reached by taking highway A4 (exit 14) from The Hague and Rotterdam within 10-15 minutes.
The Hungry Englishman, Nick Mosley, joins chef Bas Oonk from Restaurant Basaal at the International Chef Exchange in Gibraltar
More potential ministers’ names emerge as new Dutch cabinet takes shape
More people have jobs and the unemployment rate continues to fall
Listen to DUTCHBUZZ and catch up with the news in The Hague.
Amsterdam electric scooter start-up raises €3m via crowdfunding
- New Year, New You
- The British School in The Netherlands is a valued sponsor of The Feel at Home in The Hague Fair
- Music Academy The Hague presents free workshop for youngsters at the Fair
- Welcoming Internationals to The Hague
- BSN Video of 2016 Fair
- Find out why Marina “Feels at Home in The Hague”
- 2016-2017 FEEL AT HOME IN THE HAGUE WINTER MAGAZINE
- Tell us what you thought of the Fair!
- Remembering 31 January – BSN Student Media Team
- Seen through Twitter’s lens
- Why I Feel at Home in The Hague