The Hague International Centre understands that your life is more than just your job.
They can provide you with the following services to help you settle in and Feel at Home:
- Advice on how to make a smooth transition as you settle in
- Help with Formalities: registration, residence permit and Citizen Service Number
- Insights into The Dutch way of life
- Details regarding (International) schools for your children
- Discovering how to get around
You can also get to know your city better by:
– Subscribing to their newsletter to stay informed
– Joining events that they organise
THIC Information Seminars at the Fair
During the Feel at Home Fair you are welcome to visit The Hague International Centre. It is located on the ground Floor, next to the Sports Hall.
At 12h, 13h, 14h and 15h they will present an information session about formalities such as registration, residence permit, parking permit and Citizen Service Number, but also about providing Internationals with details regarding the best schools for their children, the Dutch way of life and how to make a smooth transition as you settle in.
Additionally, there will be some attention given to leisure activities, information about the library and time to ask personal questions at the desk.
Spaces are limited, so please register in advance to be sure of reserving your place: REGISTER
The Hague International Centre is happy to help you!
For more information visit: www.thehagueinternationalcentre.com